- 2006 - Music School Competition - I. prize (song category)
- 2006 - Music School Competition - II.prize (opera category)
- 2007 - IV. Metropolitan Singing Festival - I.prize
- 2007 - Music School Competition - I.prize (song category)
- 2007 - Music School Singing Competition - I. prize (opera category)
- 2009 - IV. National Singing Competition of Conservatory - II.prize
- 2014 - I. Eva Marton Singing Competition - Semifinal
- 2015 - Riccardo Zandonai International Singing Competition (Riva del Garda) - Final
- 2016 - Éva Andor Memorial Competition - III.prize
- The best performer of Kodály song - Special prize
- 2017 - Emil Petrovics Contemperary Singing Competition - II. prize
- 2017 - Erzsébet Házy International Singing Competition - II. prize
Júlia Hamari, Éva Marton, Dénes Gulyás, Francesca Provvisionato, Claudio Di Segni, Miklós Király, Anna Korondi, Tünde Szabóki, Constance Fee, Andrea Meláth, György Vashegyi
I was born on May 3, 1988 in Budapest. Since my birth, the music has been around, although my family doesn't have musicians. I went to kindergarten of music of art, and elementary school of music of art, and I finished vocal, violin degree at the Szent István Király Music School (conservatory). I started playing the violin at the age of 4, and I'm finished 16 years later. I've come up with a lot of good results, but I've always wanted to be singer. In 2016 I graduated at the Ferenc Liszt Academy of Music in Oratorio and Song performance. (Summa Cum Laude)
Between 2007 and 2009, I won many singing competitions (music school, conservatory, national level) and my excellent teachers: Júlia Barna, Judit Adrigán and Éva Bárkányi-Horváth. In 2010 admitted the first place at the Ferenc Liszt Academy of Music, where I graduated from Magda Nádor. Diploma in my year in 2016 I won the first Andor Éva Memorial Competition III., and the best Kodály Song Performance special prize!Since 2009 I have been the singer of St. Anne's Church, since 2010 I have been a permanent member of the Bel Canto Opera Company.
Since 2016 I have been the soloist of the Matthias Church.
2014-2018 I teached in the Nemes Nagy Ágnes Grammar School, but I have been teaching privately since 2006.
Since 2018 I have been teaching in the Premier Music School (conservatory).
In 2017 we found the
SightSingers Company with Hanna Bárdos. In our repertoire there are
chanson and kuplé between 1890 and 1970, and operettas,
Since 2007 I have been performing stage performances in opera, operetta, roles, as well as I singing on songs-night, oratoriums, chansons, kuplés and musicals.